Take a look at our free E-resource List
- e-PG Pathashala:The MHRD, under its National Mission on Education through ICT, has assigned work to the UGC for development of e-content in 77 subjects at postgraduate level. High quality, curriculum-based, interactive content in different subjects across all disciplines of social sciences, arts, fine arts & humanities, natural & mathematical sciences, linguistics and languages is being develope under this initiative named e-PG Pathshala.
- CEC digital media library: It is central repository of all educatioanal video programmes produced by EMRC centres.
- NPTEL:provides E-learning through online web and video courses in Engineering, Science and Humanities streams.
- Online catalogue of some major libraries
- Website of national libraries of world
- DOAJ: Free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals, covering all subjects and many languages.
- Free Journals
- Open Archives( India)
- NISCAIR Online periodical repository:
- Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine
- OALIBis Open Access Library. More than 263,388 free accessible academic papers are available presently.
- PLOS:Public Library of Science is a nonprofit open access scientific publishing project aimed at creating a library of open-access journals of medicine etc. field
- Search engines
- SCIRUS: Scientific research tool on the web.
- Google Scholar:Provides a search of scholarly literature
- OAPEN Librarycontains freely accessible academic books, mainly in the area of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Internet Archive:is a non-profit digital library offering free universal access to books, movies & music, as well as archived web pages. In this digital library two million free texts now available
- Digital Library India:Access 124508 books online
- Project Gutenbergoffers over 42,000 free ebooks: choose among free epub books, free kindle books, download them or read them online.
- TOC: provides access to tables of contents of over 11,155 scholarly journals
Free e-book archive Link https://archive.org/details/texts
Princeton University Press e-books
The Linguistic Survey of India: 1903-1928
The People’s Linguistic Survey of India
Census of India, 2011. Paper 1, Provisional population totals
Census of India, 2011. Paper 2, volume 1 Rural-urban distribution
International Affairs e-Resources
NMML 2013 ‘Science, Society and Nature’ Lecture series: Audio Recordings Now Available
Global Open Access Portal
E-resource on environment/development
The South Asianist Journal : http://journals.ed.ac.uk/southasianist
The South Asianist Blog : http://thesouthasianistblog.co.uk
Centre for South Asian Studies (Edinburgh): http://www.csas.ed.ac.uk/
Defence and Security Alert (DSA) (April 20140)
GSTF’s Digital Library
IMF e-Library- Data
IMF e-Library- Text
Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA)
Online Open Courses
Open Text Books
Free Chemical Engineering Resources
Maths Open Reference
Open Course Library
Open Access Library
University of Cambridge Free e-Books
- Print Network
- Info Mine
- Voice of the Shuttle
- WWW Virtual Library
- Language & Language Teaching
- Bioline International
- Biomed Central
- Digital Library of India
- High Wire Press
- Indian Academy of Sciences
- New Jour
- Public Library of Science
- Transcultural Studies
- University World News
- Social Science Research Network (SSRN)