Zoology is the study of living organisms, specifically animals. Zoologists study multiple species in a certain ecosystem, population interactions, and specific species or behaviors. They collect and analyze data in labs or outdoor environments.
- Name: Dr.Anjana Verma
- Qualification: M.Sc., PhD
- Designation: – Associate Professor
- Additional post held: Presently (a) HOD, Univ.Dept. of Zoology (b) Member Planning and Evaluation Committee (c) Member of Syndicate VBU, Hazaribag (d) Member University Sports Committee.
- Specialization/Research Thrust Area: Ecology/ Parasitology/Studies on the Ecology of Aedes sp.
- Projects: UGC Minor Project Vide letter No.PSJ-015/11-12(ERO) dated 31-10-2012
- Publications: Total paper published-06 and participation & paper presentation in (b) Seminars: 05 (c)International Conferences: 05 (d)National Conferences: 06
- Consultancy: NA
- Membership of learned organizations (a)Life Member: All India Science Congress Association (b)Life Member: National Environmentalists Association (c)Life Member: Indian Society for Malaria and other communicable Diseases (d) Life Member Fellow: Zoological society of India (d) Life Member &Fellow: Madhawi-Shyam Educational Trust, Ranchi (e)Life member &Fellow: Society of Life Science, Satna, M.P
- International/National Assignments: Advisory committee (Journal of Life Science Mirror)
- Special Distinction/Awards: (a) Teacher Fellowship vide letter No.F.17-12/86 (D-I) Dt: October, 1989 (b)Fellowship of Zoological Society of India (c) Fellowship of Madhawi-Shyam Educational Trust (d) Felicitation by Recent Life Science Mirror (e)Senior Scientist Award –Madhawi-Shyam Educational Trust (d)Prof P.N.Pandey Gold Medal at Kalyani University W.B-Zoological Society of India
- Contact: Ph. No. 8873409570 / 9431777961 Email: email@example.com