St. Columba’s College, Hazaribagh

 

st columbus

St. Columba’s College, Hazaribag earlier known as Dublin University Mission College, is a premier constituent Unit of Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribag. It was established in 1895 by the University of Dublin, UK, and in 1896 it was affiliated with Calcutta University. Due to its performance, within one decade (1904) it became a Grade ‘A’ college of Calcutta University. In the year 1906–1907, the college was given its present name “St. Columba’s College” and in the same year it became an examination center of Calcutta University. This was the first ever Residential College in undivided Bengal, and later in Bihar & Orissa. The College is considered to be oldest multi faculty institutions of higher education in Eastern India.

dep16
Digital_Library_Button

Wiki-Books-Banner
Digital_Library
EJournals
Theses-banner
Jobs-and-Career
apply-for-addmission-imahe
Free-books

vbu-android-sb

Scan QR Code to Download App